situation songs. for your entertainment. i think situation/response songs should take place of the rants & raves type posts. fat warz would have been 10 times more fun!
1. Shirley Brown "Woman To Woman"
in response came Miss Barbara Mason, the shameless ho who would become known for her response anthems
2. Barbara Mason "From His Woman To You"
from the male point-of-view came this song, but watch out for the end when his wife Miss Betty Wright susses it all out
3. Richard "Dimples" Fields "She's Got Papers On Me"
but this wasn't Betty's first of this type of situation as she had sung about here
4. Betty Wright "Clean Up Woman"
and who was Richard cheating on Betty with? that shameless Barbara Mason, the clean-up woman, who had to tell it like it was once again
5. Barbara Mason "She's Got Papers But I've Got The Man"
uh-oh, it turns out this man all these women have been fighting over was on the DL, this whole time, as Barbara confesses now
6. Barbara Mason "Another Man"
now Barbara has to deal with a response song from a clean-up *****!
7. Tout Sweet "Another Man Is Twice As Nice"