Originally Posted by discolexy
1. Eat as slowly as you can. It takes your body around 30 minutes to realise it's food. Chew it until it disolves in your mouth.
2. Become a vegan or vegitarian.
3. Eat in front of a mirror naked.
4. Count to 100 if you're having a craving. Hopefully it will go away.
5. Put your fork down between every bite
6. Dont eat past 7pm.
7. Hit your stomach if it's growling too loudly.
8. Wear nail polish to hide the discolouring in your nails from lack of nutrients.
9. Take anti heartburn pills if you're really hungry. They neutralize the acid that builds up and makes you hungry.
10. Keep a bin near you when you eat. If you feel you are going to over eat, throw the rest of the food away.
11. Wear a rubber band around your wrist, snap it against your skin when you're tempted to eat.
12. Drink diet soda. It'll fill you up and only has 1 calorie.
13. Clean something gross, you'll lose your appetite.
14. Brush your teeth. The taste of toothpaste will be horrid with the taste of food.
15. Every calorie counts. When you're sitting, shake your leg, tap a pencil, never stop moving.
16. Drink a glass of water every hour, not only will it make your stomach feel full, it will also give you great hydrated skin. Cold water burns more calories, while warm water makes you feel full.
17. Throw away the foods you think you'll binge on.
18. When going out, only take out the amount of money that you'll need. Nothing extra. That way you won't be tempted to spend it on food.
19. Sitting up straight and having good posture burns 10% more calories than when you slouch.
20. If you feel like eating, eat negative calorie foods only.
21. Carry a picture of your favourite trigger everywhere you go.
22. Take a sip of water between every bite.
23. Stay cold. Your body burns more calories trying to warm you up.
24. If you're bingeing, don't swallow the food, spit it out.
25. Eat your meals on smaller plates.
26. Clentch your butt all the time. Guys like a nice *** and you burn calories too.
27. Take kelp pills, they boost metabolism.
28. Pro-plus are caffeine tablets which you can buy at most shops, no need for calorie infested coffee.
29. Use laxatives.
30. Get comfy in bed, being comfy means you won't want to get up to get food.
31. Use your mind. Think about what the food would look like in your stomach after you've eaten it.
32. Sabotage your food. Adding too much salt etc works great.
33. Go shopping and try on clothes that you wish you could fit in to.
34. Pinch all your fat and see how disgusting it is and then you'll think that if you eat you'll just add more to it.
35. If people start saying they're worried about your weight loss, get really upset and say how mad you get everytime somebody comments on your skinny body. Complain a lot about how you wish you could gain weight so people will stop making rude comments.
36. If you eat, ONLY eat when people are watching.
37. Obesity is disgusting. Remember that.
38. Thinspiration is your best friend. You think you've lost weight? Trust me you haven't. Just check out the models online and you'll realise that.
39. Live by the scales. It's right and you're FAT.
40. Keep in mind - If your skinny friend eats a lot, that DOES NOT mean that you can do the same.
41. Learn to love that empty feeling in your stomach. Trust me you'll feel repulsed when it starts getting full again.
42. What what other people, espescially fat people, eat and feel superior because thy're feeding their bodies and getting fatter.
43. Drink 2 tbsp of vinegar before the meal, so (aparently) it will help suck the fat out of it.
44. ****y foods raise your metabolism and burn slightly more calories than other foods. They'll also help keep you from getting bored with the same old boring low-cal stuff.
45. Think higher of yourself! You're too good to put THAT in your body!