Right then, I watched it and here's my general impressions:
- Kate really looked nice, IMO, the dress was flattering
- Even Carole "doors to manual" Middleton looked OK, I really had this feeling she was going to wear something entirely unsuitable and/or ostentatious but the erstwhile air hostess actually exhibited decorum
- Did anyone else clock how at one stage William had to suppress a fit of the giggles during the umpteenth time of "let us pray"?
- Loved the trees in the church, evidently it was Kate's idea and it was a good call
- How about when he was trying to place the ring on Kate's finger? They had how many rehearsals, she lost nearly a stone and a half in weight and yet he had to try severa
l times to get the ring on her finger? For one moment I thought this was the handiwork of Diana beyond the grave - does anyone believe in omens
- Pippa Middleton has the worst posture and seriously needs to entertain Pilates, her shoulders seemed to be consistently hunched and inwardly I was screaming "For the love of God, stand up straight, *****!"
- Speaking of Pippa, why couldn't they have used a little girl to carry Kate's train, the train wasn't exactly very lengthy and having Pippa trailing behind her detracted from the aesthetic, esp. with that dreadful posture