so we had the talk. it went relatively well.
he basically said that we need to visit again and really decide on areas that are okay to live, how much money it was going to take to move/live there, and for us to be financially stable before we commit to anything.
but he even went as far as to say that if we both put 150 aside for the next 6 months while we're deciding it wouldn't be a bad idea. that way we can either move, or go on a trip if it didn't work out, which is exactly what seventeen said.
my bf is not at all spontaneous and i guess i don't really expect him to be since he's okay where he is with his job. so i realized that was kind of scary, to rip him away from that.