Originally Posted by Jase
Have you had a chance to listen to it yet? If so, what do you think?
i've been listening all day at work. it's a little scattered but it's not bad. i am sure my opinion will change once i have a chance to really absorb it all further. nobody's daughter
- skinny little *****
- seems like a grower pacific coast highway
i ****in' loathe this track, always have (and i hate that is is compared to malibu) samantha
- prefer the recorded version to the live ones that have surfaced someone else's bed
- yawnfest for once in you life
- meh, boring letter to god
horrible song loser dust
- final version is fun how dirty girls get clean
- prefered the demo version but it's a good track never go hungry
- like her voice, this would be great for an unplugged
i wish car crash
had made it on the record.