- do you do part time work? if so, how many hours a week?
Yep, 15 hours a week at a supermarket. Two evenings and a whole Saturday.
- do you get student loans or bursaries?
Yep, but not much because I live at home with wealthy parents. I get uni fees paid for me though. The advantage of being a Scot at a Scottish uni.
- do your parents/family give you any support?
Yep, food, accommodation etc, and some money
- do you rely on credit cards, overdrafts, etc?
I don't rely on it, but use it anyway, which is terrible, because I shouldn't need to.
- do you feel your income is enough to cover your outgoings?
Yes. Im very lucky.
I would recommend getting a job though, even if it's a few hours a week, whatever your financial situation is otherwise. It gives you extra money and gives you work experience, which could become very important when you leave uni.