well... homegirl over here gained back 8 lbs and her wardrobe is feeling, a wee bit snug.
so. i'm back on the boxed meals (from home) plan.
tbh, it just feels really productive to make all of them, and it makes it retarded to eat anything other than them. so you have to eat them, and only them. and then magically, you ate really healthily.
i'm trying to always do breakfast, and then a very light lunch, and big dinner. and low carb.
it's what works best for me. and i pick at the same big big plate + bowl of dinner over the course of an hour or two.
- nonfat greek yogurt w/ raw almonds
- stoneground wheat crackers w/ peanut butter + apple slices
- espresso w/ soy milk + mini almond biscotti
- honeydew & cantaloupe
- wheat pita bread slices w/ hummus + cu***ber
- sugar snap peas & celery w/ ****y hummus
PM2 (i always have this):
- large spinach salad w/ dried cherries + vinaigrette (either pear or garlicy-basil).
- 6-8 oz grilled chicken (masala or pesto marinated)
- handful of olives (green or kalamata)
PM2 II (and one of these, which i eat with the chicken):
- raw yellow peppers, cu***ber, broccoli + dijon mustard (for dipping)
- grilled bell peppers, zucchini, and green onions + dijon mustard
- curried lentils
i am so vain. and yet, so masochistic. how can the two coexist?